This program marks the middle point (time wise, not numbering) of our overlong yet incomplete history of the so-called Prog Rock era – 661 selections from 1965 through 1979 with which we hope to do justice to a strange and ambitious time indeed, musically speaking.
Part Twenty-Five of the journey went as follows:
- Crazy World of Arthur Brown – prelude + nightmare
- Temptations – hurry tomorrow
- Nektar – remember the future [part 1]
- Hatfield + the North – the Yes No interlude
- David Bowie – station to station
- The Who – Tommy overture
- The Who – amazing journey
- The Who – sparks
- The Who – see me feel me
- Focus – birth
- Focus – Hamburger Concerto excerpts
- Al Stewart – roads to Moscow
Randophonic will be taking a brief break from new programming for the next couple or three weeks. Fresh episodes of the Solid Time of Change will return in the new year, every Saturday night, starting 11 pm (Pacific time) c/o CiTR.FM.101.9.