This continues to be Randophonic’s main focus, our overlong yet incomplete history of the so-called Prog Rock era (presented in countdown form) – 661 selections from 1965 through 1979 with which we hope to do justice to a strange and ambitious time indeed, musically speaking.
Part nineteen of the journey went as follows:
- King Crimson – pictures of the city
- Todd Rundgren – how about a little fanfare?
- Todd Rundren – I think you know
- Todd Rundgren – the spark of life
- Utopia – [fragments of] the Ikon
- PFM – il banchetto
- PFM – is my face on straight
- Rush – La Villa Strangiato
- Led Zeppelin – four sticks
- Supertramp – the meaning
- Man – c’mon 
- 361. Nektar – finale [to the centre of the eye]